Happy Halloween everyone! Ok so we decided that we would like to spend the Halloween festivities with, of course, some candies and chocolates. Instead of buying one for trick or treating, we’ll just make one. Chef Luigi will shows us how simple it is to make ABV Reese Peanut Butter Cups. Let’s dive in.
What you will basically need is:
– your favorite chocolate
– jar of your favorite peanut butter
– baking cups
– cupcake tray
– your favorite ABV
REMINDER: Grind your ABV as finely as possible so that you can get the most cannabinoids out of it.
1. Begin by taking your finely grinded ABV and mix it into the peanut butter into a small bowl. Remember, the strength of ABV varies greatly so dosage will depend on each person tolerance.
2. Next, break your chocolate bar and put into a ziplock bag. Then fill a bowl with water and heat it in the microwave until it begins to boil. Put your chocolate inside the water until the chocolate is melted.
3. Once the chocolate is melted evenly, cut a small hole in the ziploc bag and squeeze a little bit on each baking cup. Then add a small amount of ABV peanut butter mix and finally add more chocolate to cover the peanut butter.
4. Put it in the fridge for about an hour or until hard. And voila! This is the perfect Halloween recipe for you to enjoy.
Now that you know how to make one, you can show off to your friends and enjoy it with them. Just make sure you intake what you can handle.
If you have tried this recipe, we sure would like to hear your experience. Share it with us in our Facebook page or tweet it. A lot of our Vape Temper followers would also like to hear how it went for you.